Friday, April 9, 2010

Chasing Cars and other odd things

So I'm supposed to be doing some edits to my blog...and I've actually already done one (here's a hint, the blog's name is different). I'm also thinking about creating a second blog where snippets of what I'm working on will be posted so you people can see what I'm up to.

But instead of editing the actual blog, I'm updating...and trying not to spend any more money downloading songs from American Idol. I'm addicted. I promised myself years ago that I would never watch that show, but when I was snowed in at mom's house in February she watched it and I found myself hooked. I have to say, my two favorites are probably Big Mike and Crystal, but I think Lee is adorable (And my age!). It will be a sad sad day when he's voted off and I can no longer watch him on TV, lol.

ANYWAYS.... in other (dorky) news, this month celebrates the 30 year anniversary of the Empire Strikes Back release. Entertainment Weekly has a five page article including pictures that have never been released from George Lucas. Five pages totally didn't satisfy my SW desire (the cover is so promising and the article is somewhat lacking) but Lucas is publishing a book full of previously unreleased material. I don't know if I'll buy the book, but it'll be worth an afternoon at Borders at least. And I'm also excited to see what comes of this sitcom they're talking about producing. Hopefully Lucas doesn't try to write the scripts because then it'll turn out as bad as episodes 1-3 (burn?).

Enough of my dorkiness and procrastination. Back to editing.

But first...

Current song:


and since I'm on an American Idol kick:


totally not good quality, but it was the best I could find. lol. He's another cute one. (Sorry Lee). Anyways, enough of my chattering...and swooning. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment