Wednesday, October 20, 2010

waiting...

I'm waiting for the day when I can hear the word "suicide" and not wince. I'm also waiting for the day when sadness gives way to anger.

It was a good trip up to Pittsburgh last weekend. Aside from halfway through the route remembering that Chris and I drove that way last summer when we drove a Chihuahua to Friendsville, MD for Kim. It's good, actually, to drive that way even when I'm not done grieving yet. That's the fastest route to Pittsburgh and I'm going to have to take it for as long as we live here... so its best to rip the bandaid off now.

Anyways, my brain is in a million other places besides this blog post so I'll leave it at this.


no more reasons to deny, I believe that you were mine. I need to let it go, I wish you'd let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment