Thursday, January 20, 2011

Superman

I have a new guilty pleasure. I've always been a Superman type of girl, but I've started watching "Lois and Clark" (you know, that 90's sitcom staring Terri Hatcher with a really bad haircut?) and Dean Cain has pushed my Superman attraction into an addiction. Even when he's in his dorky glasses, I'm in love. Now, considering the show came out in 93 and that was almost twenty years ago, obviously Mr. Cain doesn't look as great now as he did then... but why live in the present when you can watch a TV show that's twenty years old? lol.

yummy. *sigh*
and... out of costume...
 
still just as delicious. haha
This got me thinking.... I think I have an obsession with dorky boys. Case in point: my favorite character on TV right now is Leonard Hofstadter from Big Bang Theory. 
Leonard: in his dorky glory. 
But then again, when you take him out of character, he looks like this: 
(I just noticed I picked pictures where he's wearing the same colors. That's funny. But it just works to prove that he's hott). 
Anyways, I think I can relate to Lois. Especially in this series. IN the first episode, Lois' sister (Lucy) says something like "you've got to stop acting so smart around guys, you'll scare them off" and I think I sometimes have the same problem. Maybe not entirely the smart factor, but I'm passionate about issues. I'm also picky, which Lois and I have in common. She finds her Superman.... I'm still waiting for mine. 

....and if he looks anything like Dean Cain or Johnny Galecki, I'll be a very very happy girl =) 

Lois out. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment