Thursday, September 2, 2010

as promised, with a little more thrown in.

Made it home, remembered to look up those links. Could only find one, because try as I might for the second one, google just couldn't find it. But the following link is really the best anyways.

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/

This is flipping awesome. Especially if you're a star wars fan. It's the entire Episode IV illustrated in text. I've only seen parts of it, but from what I've seen, its pretty cool. Definitely worth watching at least a few minutes. If you're a die hard Star Wars fan you'll probably want to watch all of it... so knock yourself out.

The other link I was going to post was the script of Episode IV flashed across the screen letter by letter. It's really not as interesting as the first link because you really can't follow it, but it's still neat to watch a few seconds and move on. But, since Google is being retarded... guess you'll just have to use your imagination on that one.

I've noticed something interesting just recently. Two of the songs I'm really into at the moment are both about girls who don't believe in love until the right guy finds them and suddenly they're believers. I can almost relate to the songs b/c I'm still in the first stage... not quite believing true love really exists except on paper, in stories. I've been saying for a while now it almost seems easier to get divorced than to meet someone... and my dating experiences definitely validate that point. Here are the songs:

Paramore: You are the Only Exception


I was trying to get the official video.. you know, the one with the band, not some cheesy version that someone put together... but it wouldn't let me have the embedded code. Oh well.

Taylor Swift: Mine


Wasn't expecting that to let me post the actual video since it was JUST released a few days ago....but there you go.

"I was a flight risk with a fear of falling, wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts."

"Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts and we've got to find other ways to make it alone or keep a straight face..."

No comments:

Post a Comment