Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm not crazy

I've wanted to update like three times this last week and have passed out instead. School is kicking my ass. But here I am now. Ta-da! haha

I deleted AIM (AOL instant messenger) from my laptop the other day. I'm not really sure why I ever downloaded it onto the laptop because the laptop is two and a half years old and I stopped using AIM about four years ago... not to say I haven't used it since then... but anyways, deleting it kind of felt like the end of an era. Before text messaging and Facebook status updates there was AIM. Checking away messages and scrolling through profiles used to be the cool thing to do before Myspace and Facebook popped up. There really was no reason to keep AIM since there are people I'd rather not run into on AIM if they still use it... but it still felt sad. Like deleting the last part of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment