Monday, September 20, 2010

Sparkles.

Tried something new tonight. I wrote a paper while drinking a beer.

Now, writing a paper is not anything new for me (I'm an English paper... it's kind of expected). Drinking a beer isn't new either...although not exactly typical. I hate beer. I'm usually a liquor type of person. But there was a bunch of beer in the fridge (dad is home full time now (bummer) and so the fridge is stocked again (not a bummer)), it's been a rough week and a half, and there wasn't anything to mix the Captain Morgan into (I wanted a drink to sip, not to shoot). So I grabbed the beer. It was pretty good actually... It's called Shock Top and I think it's made my Michelob. It's a Belgian white beer. But I'm now off topic.

What was new was the writing of the paper while drinking the alcohol. I'm either going to discover something completely brilliant tomorrow when I go back to edit, or I'm going to have one hell of a mess to clean up. I'll keep you posted.



I just randomly remembered this song from when I was in high school. It's pretty hilarious. But, I'm a bit tipsy... so maybe my judgement isn't to be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment