Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bah.

Alright, I know it looks like I've forgotten to post this past week. But I haven't, honestly. I feel like crap and have had so much homework I have very little Stephanie time... let alone blog/writing time. Which makes me sad. So this post will also be short, but at least it's an update, right?

It truly is the little things in life that make me the happiest.

Example: I stopped by Burger King (or the BK Lounge as some call it... if you listen to Dane Cook you know what I mean) after work today. I was already frustrated because of things going on at work...and also because traffic SUCKED. And then I forgot to ask for ranch dressing. If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE ranch dressing. It's a necessity of life. So I was pissed because it was just another thing to add to the list of things that went wrong today. But then I get home and sitting at the top of the bag were two ranch containers. The lady gave them to me without me asking for them. It made me smile. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment