Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

(anyone else notice that the initials for that would be Happy SAD? Interesting.)

I'm in love with James Blunt.

This is nothing new, really. I've loved him since "You're Beautiful" hit airwaves several years ago. There's something about a British crooner that really turns me on though. Could be the accent... and I know sometimes you can't tell a person has an accent when they sing... but you can totally hear James' in his songs. He has a new CD out... and I'm a bad fan and at the moment can't recall what the hell the name of it is... (Could look it up on itunes, but I'm lazy at the moment.) But there's a song on his new CD that I really love. Okay, there are like five songs on the CD I really love. And damn it, I'm gonna have to look at itunes because I can't remember any of the names of the songs. (I fail at life today, obviously). Okay, the CD is called "Some Kind of Trouble." And looking at the names of the songs,  I have noooo idea what the songs are that I like. But I'll figure it out and hopefully post one at the end of this highly informative blogpost.

Today was wholly uneventful, which is how I like my Valentine's days. There's really no point to this day because shouldn't we express love for our significant other EVERY day? And the fact that I'm significant otherless doesn't make me at alllll bitter on this day in particular, lol. But seriously... if I saw one more rose delivery or edible arrangement march itself past my desk at work, I was going to punch the delivery boy. But then at the end of the day, Jon brought me in tulips (My favorite!) and coffee from Starbucks. =) Who needs a valentine when you've got a sweet little brother?

Alright, Zumba kicked my ass (but I liked every minute of it!) and I had three cheese sticks and a lowfat Starbucks drink for dinner... so I've gotta find something to do to distract me from my aching muscles and not quite satisfied stomach. Night all!

And as promised.... "These are the Words" off Blunt's new album =)

No comments:

Post a Comment