Wednesday, February 16, 2011

so much DRAMA

Seriously. If I wanted drama, I'd major in it. (har har)

I had this extremely clever post all planned out to post (I was bored driving home) and now that I'm home and sitting in front of my computer, I can't remember what I wanted to write about. Oh well. If it was important it'll come to me.

Itunes has this special going on for who knows how long, but they have a bunch of songs that are only 69cents. I went crazy last night. I bought like 26 songs... and stopped myself from buying several more. Bought a lot of 60's music which makes me smile (I'm not sure why that makes me smile, my mind drifted for a second and that's what my fingers decided to type). Holy cow I'm tired.

So... just to too my own horn for a minute... I had this two page paper due a couple weeks ago. I wrote it at work and only spent about 20 minutes collectively on it. I didn't feel like writing the paper and couldn't concentrate, but i punched it out. Well, I got an A on it (which didn't actually surprise me that much, I had this professor last semester so I know what she wants) but then yesterday in class she passed it out as an example of what a "Good paper" looks like. That makes me grin.

I just typed that last paragraph with my eyes closed and I had to go back and fix a bunch of errors that I made because I'm exhausted and my hands feel heavily. I'm gonna leave this post at this.



this is literally what I'm listening to now (Thank you 69 cent itunes songs!). The blonde with the blocky glasses is totally hott. Snort.

No comments:

Post a Comment