Thursday, February 17, 2011

Impressive.

(in my head, I said "impressive" in my best Darth Vader impression)

Anyone else impressed by the fact I'm back a second day in a row to update the blog? Probably not since I have three followers, and one person who only comments occasionally... seriously, I'm mostly talking to myself here. Lol.

Regardless... I'M impressed that I'm back.

Droid finally added "words with friends" to the market. Five hours in, I'm addicted. And no one seems to believe that I suck at this game because I'm an English major. Just because I'm majoring in English doesn't mean that I have complete control and mastery of the language. haha.

I saw that the real-life inspiration for Lois Lane died. She outlived her husband (one of the creators of Superman) by twelve years. Pretty impressive. (Darth Vader again! I'm not trying to see how many times I can reference him, really.) Lots of news in the superhero realm today... They've just announced the actress who will be playing the next Wonder Woman. Neat fact, Wonder Woman hasn't been granted her own movie since the 70's (I think I remember that correctly).

I had a dream last night that my car was repo'd because I didn't clean it. Granted, my car is extremely dirty thanks to all the salt and sand from these "big" snow storms we've had... but I don't think that's any reason to dream about it being taken away from me, lol. In my dream I kept screaming at the tow truck guys "But I pay my car payment! You get money from me every month! You can't do this!" and one of the guys looks at me and says "Ma'am, that just isn't good enough." So I proceed to viciously beat him. But they take my car anyway. Funny thing is, when I woke up this morning the first thing I did was run downstairs to make sure Lizzie was still in the garage. Strange how even stupid dreams feel so real.

Well, "words with friends" is claiming my attention (it's so sad, I'm sitting here playing on my phone, trying to type this, and listening to Glee).



mmm.... Matthew Morrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment