Tuesday, March 16, 2010

boooooored

We have a break in appointments at work amd i'm slightly bored out of my mind. And Gavin Rossdale's "Love Remains the Same" just came on the radio, which is one of the songs that gets me into character for typing....but i don't have my books at work, so I decided to get on here instead.

(typing one handed is driving me crazy, btw. and it's taken like five minutes just to type this much.)

I came across an image I really want to use in my story. A couple stops under an underpass to escape the pouring rain. It's pitch black out, just after nightfall but horrendous because of the rain. While stranded, they get out of the car and dance in the car's headlights. I'm pretty sure I want them to be drenched, like they had gotten stuck in the rain before they got to their car.... and I'm not sure if I want this to happen after a fight or just because. Maybe I'll use it twice for the series I want ti use it in... hmmm.

Okay...this has taken me like twenty minute to peck out so I'm done.

Current song (or what was on when I started...)

Love Remains the Same- Gavin Rossdale

hopefully that works. i don't have sound or flash on my comp at work. and i give up on proper grammar. lol

2 comments:

  1. =) I love when you get images like that! I have a folder full of images to help with manuscripts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hand, eh? You amaze me daily, lol.

    Hurry the frig up with the book already!

    ReplyDelete