Monday, March 29, 2010

*title goes here*

What happened to Spring?? Wasn't it 70 degrees last week? What's with this rain crap? lol

I'm staying in what can only be described as a very very large house this week. It could be a Mansion, but my idea of a mansion is a building with pillars and odd ball rooms that never get used and furniture that always looks new and prestine. The house I'm staying in has pillars inside in the family room, but all the rooms have a comfy, lived-in quality to them. Don't get me wrong...the house screams of money. There's a home theater and gym and the master bedroom closet is as big as my room... but its expensive in a comfortable way. And what's great is this is the kind of quality I'm trying to write about with my character in my books. She has money, but not in an obvious way. So I'm actually benefiting from this experience (as if being able to watching movies from a projector and work out in my own private gym weren't benefits enough... and the master bedroom shower...O...M...G....heavenly).

Anyways...just checking in and saying hello. So... Hi. haha

Have a great, albeit rainy, Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment