Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rainy Saturday

So I found out the other day that I have a tear in my rotator cuff and I have to wear a sling when I'm at work and whenever I feel compelled to do anything strenuous. So needless to say, my typing is taking a hit.

...so I ordered pizza today and when it came, I heard the delivery guy pull into the driveway. Rather than make him ring the doorbell, I met him at the door. Poor guy... he totally tripped coming up the stairs (We'll blame it on the rain) and went head first into the rail. The only thing that saved him is that he put his hand out so instead of hitting his head on the metal he just collided with his own hand. And of course, he would have been able to happily forget that, but I was waiting at the door and saw everything. Then, to make matters worse he gave me the wrong drink and had to come back and replace it.

I managed to not laugh at him until he left, but I can totally relate. That's something I'd do.

Well, I'm off to get ready for a sock hop. I'm going as a pink lady =) Have a lovely Saturday!

In honor of this rainy Saturday:
Rain- Breaking Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment