Sunday, March 21, 2010

Real life...

It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend, and I was lucky enough to actually go down to Alexandria and walk on the path along the George Washington Parkway which I use multiple times in my story "Collide" and also my second book, which hasn't been named yet. One of these days I just need to charge my laptop and sit down there along the water and type, because walking along the trail and watching everyone enjoy the weather gave me sooo many different ideas for the book. That's one of the great things about living near the area you're writing about. You can go to the places in your novel and draw inspiration.

I found a teenage couple walking along the trail that vaguely reminded me of Amber and Jason. Only, the boy was a little too gangly and the girl was Asian, so they weren't really perfect, but I was watching Platinum Wedding tonight and I totally found my Amber/Jason real life couple. They're below:

After I found them, I promptly text messaged Oliver freaking out... lol. It's just a surreal moment because you have this image in your head and then someone who's actually out there living fills it! And the groom's name is actually Jason.

*Congrats Jason and Gabriella of LA, CA. And thanks for brightening my day!*


Alright, freak out over, ha.

I hope everyone enjoyed their gorgeous weekends =)

Current Song:
All Time Low- Painting Flowers
This is from the Alice in Wonderland Soundtrack and I'm in love with this song. "When I wake up.... I want to see your face and know I made it home" Sooo ties into my third book.

Current Book (Haven't done this in a while)

1 comment: