Sunday, March 7, 2010

Journey down the rabbit hole...

Just got back from seeing Tum Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" and I have to say I definitely enjoyed it. Although, it was like a Harry Potter reunion. Alan Rickman did the voice for the blue caterpillar, Timothy Spall (Wormtail) was Bayard, and of course the always delightful Helena Bonham Carter was the Red Queen (did anyone else realize she was married to Tim Burton?? She's in a ton of his movies, and it makes sense to me now!).

The costumes were amazing...and I totally fell in love with Alice's red dress:
 
In the movie it was supposed to be made from curtains, lol. But I think that would be cool for a costume party, or something. 
However, I couldn't stop picture Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow (could be because he played a Mad Hatter and the link between his characters always seem to be insanity) and I think he was upstaged by Helena Bonham Carter and Mia Wasikowska. 

Anyways, now that I'm home, I'm going to ignore my hurting shoulder and do some typing! Happy Sunday evening! 

Current song:
I love the background music. I think its slightly eerie. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment