Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve.

Or something.

Got an early Christmas present from Mason. I have a 3.5 gpa. =) That's the highest I've ever had. If I had had a different teacher from ENG325 I probably would have had a 4.0, but my professor was an insane grader and I never had any idea where I stood with him. He kept telling me I was too hard in my critiques of the books we were reading... but silly me thinking when someone says "I'll value your opinion if you can back it up with references from the text" means I can say whatever I want with justification from the text.

Whatever. I'm so over it.

Or will be eventually.

On a happier note, I've been typing nearly every night. Last night wasn't such a great night. I was exhausted because I drove out to Leebsurg yesterday morning and worked six hours out there then drove an hour to Springfield and worked three more hours. I typed about a page and a half last night and then collapsed. Today I typed about sixteen. Now mind you, I'm revising. So what I'm doing is looking at what I already have and adding/tweaking. But I still think 16 pages is pretty remarkable.

Welp. I'm only staying awake in order to make sure the Steelers win (it was 27-0 last time I checked and we're in the 4th quarter so I think we have this one) so I'm gonna get off to bed.

Sweet dreams!



I'm in love with this song. And this show. lol



...and the original just for shits and giggles. Gotta say, it's a lot more harsh with F*ck You instead of Forget You. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment