Wednesday, December 15, 2010

zZzZzZ


ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test



Dad emailed me the link to take that test... I think it might be true. Dunno. Saw the results, saw that I could post them and that was pretty much the end of my attention span. There might possibly be a link somewhere there so that you people can take the test. Take it and let me know what you got. We can compare answers like we're in high school comparing test grades! haha


Came up with a description today and I'm not sure if I like it enough to use it. There was a lady at Outback tonight with a really long nose and I said "Jesus, her nose looks like a ski slope." Will I use it in some of my writings? TBD. 


I have off tomorrow because we're dead so I'm going to go type! =) I love this free time stuff!





I love this Christmas song. Still in denial that Christmas is next week though. 

1 comment:

  1. I once took this and was told I was an INFJ... quiet & reserved, more abstract than concrete, valuing personal considerations above objective criteria, and I apparently make decisions early (the above from Wikipedia). Blah.

    ReplyDelete