Monday, December 13, 2010

If it's not like the movies

So I was thinking about this today:

People keep telling me I'm too picky when it comes to guys. This is ridiculous. Why wouldn't I be picky? I'm looking for my "better" half... not my worse half. Hellloooo...

I'll concede. I know I'm a little picky. But can you blame me for not trusting wholeheartedly in love?

Something else I was thinking about today... and this is spurred by my discovery of my old LiveJournal. How can you expect to be happy in a relationship if you aren't happy in life? I'm not saying that if my life was a little more perfect in high school than it was I'd still be with Matt. But goodness no wonder things didn't work out. I was so unhappy. I turned to him to provide me with the things in life I thought I was missing and ended up acting like an ass to him. Maybe that's why the divorce rate is so high. People need to understand you have to make yourself happy before you can be happy with others.

Today's enlightening thought brought to you by Stephanie. LOL

New favorite song by Katy Perry. Not like the Movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment